Custom Software Development
Our specialists and expertise
Our multinational team brings together experts in the following areas:
- Work with databases: PostgreSQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, Oracle and others
- Development of mobile applications for Android and iOS
- Specialists in Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, High Loaded Systems, High Performance Computing
You set us the task. Our team carries out the entire software development process, providing work results for each reporting period. Project specifications and budget are fixed in the contract. We are responsible for the organization of the project team and the results under the contract.
Time & Material
We provide you with the necessary specialists at the hourly or monthly rate, you set tasks for them, coordinate the project team and are responsible for the results of the work. That is, you pay us only for hiring specialists for the time that they work on your project.
Transparent development process
You can easily control the development process and progress
Most frequent questions and answers
Most often we use flexible development methods such as Scrum or Canban, but also we can work on Waterfall. The choice of approach depends on the willingness of our partners to communicate with the project team, the readiness for changes and risks in the development process, and other features of each particular project.
- Technical Leader / System architect
- Project Manager
- Developers (web / front-end, back-end / server side, mobile, etc.)
- Testing Specialists or QA (QualityAssurance)
- DevOps or System administrators
- Others as needed (Datascientists, experts, etc.)
- Designed in accordance with your requirements and wishes – you are satisfied with the result both in technical and emotional criteria.
- Done right – all functions described in the Technical Requirements are implemented and function correctly.
- The project was properly managed – you walk away with working software (information system) and source codes with a necessary level of comments and project documentation which make it possible to further develop the project with either us or a third-party team.
- Scope of work described in the Technical Requirements;
- The number of specialists involved in the project;
- Technical readiness of other customers’ information systems.
While working on a project, you are in contact mainly with the project manager and analyst. During the demo days, other specialists are also involved to jointly discuss key project details as necessary.