Custom Software Development
We develop software, web and mobile applications, and provide a comprehensive range of services, including software implementation, integration, support and consulting to government and commercial companies around the world
Our specialists and expertise
Our multinational team brings together experts in the following areas:
- Work with databases: PostgreSQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, MySQL, NoSQL, Oracle and others;
- Development of mobile applications for Android and iOS;
- Specialists in Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, High Loaded Systems, High Performance Computing;
We also have experienced project managers, mobile app designers and web designers (UI/UX), business analysts, system analysts, DevOps specialists, technical support specialists, technical writers and others
You set us the task. Our team carries out the entire software development process, providing work results for each reporting period. Project specifications and budget are fixed in the contract. We are responsible for the organization of the project team and the results under the contract
We provide you with the necessary specialists at the hourly or monthly rate, you set tasks for them, coordinate the project team and are responsible for the results of the work. That is, you pay us only for hiring specialists for the time that they work on your project
Transparent development process
You can easily control the development process and progress
Each project is divided into stages when developing and verification of results (Sprints in Scrum). The duration of the sprint is from 1 to 4 weeks, during which the team works on the project: creates a design, writes code, performs product testing, etc. At the end of the stage, we hold a demo day, demonstrating the results of work and answering customer and user questions. Also, together we determine the priority tasks to be performed in the next sprint.
Most frequent questions and answers
Most often we use flexible development methods such as Scrum or Canban, but also we can work on Waterfall. The choice of approach depends on the willingness of our partners to communicate with the project team, the readiness for changes and risks in the development process, and other features of each particular project.
Depending on the project goals and objectives, the team includes the following specialists:
• Technical Leader / System architect
• Project Manager
• Developers (web / front-end, back-end / server side, mobile, etc.)
• Testing Specialists or QA (QualityAssurance)
• DevOps or System administrators
• Others as needed (Datascientists, experts, etc.)
Before starting a project, we discuss with the customer and draw up Technical requirements, as well as provide an opportunity to learn about the real experience of the project team members. When we sign a contract for custom development, we guarantee the implementation of all the functionality described in the Technical Requirements for the time and budget specified in the contract.
Working with us you get a team that transforms your idea into high-quality software. A successful product, in our opinion, must meet 3 criteria:
1. Designed in accordance with your requirements and wishes – you are satisfied with the result both in technical and emotional criteria.
2. Done right – all functions described in the Technical Requirements are implemented and work correctly.
3. The project was properly managed – this means that in the end you get working software (information system) and source codes with a necessary level of comments, project documentation, which makes it possible to further develop the project with our or a third-party team.
• Scope of work described in the Technical Requirements;
• The number of specialists involved in the project;
• Technical readiness of other customer’s information systems.
We are often approached by innovative entrepreneurs who are going to realize their own idea, but do not have full competence in required areas. That is no problem: our business analysts and project managers deeply understand business processes and ideas and are able to formulate tasks in a technical language.
While working on a project, you are in contact mainly with the project manager and analyst. During the demo days, other specialists are also involved to jointly discuss key project details as necessary.